Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 9, 2012

Tai phan mem My Family Tree

Tai phan mem My Family Tree mien phi From Chronoplex Software :, My Family Tree is our genealogy product aimed at both the novice and advanced family historian. With its modern user interface and wide range of features, My Family Tree will help you create your family tree in no time at all. Download your copy today.features include simple flexible workflow,visualise and interact with your family tree and conveniently store all your research in a single file. Tags:windows software,educational software,genealogy software,my family tree, all Nha phat trien: Cap nhat moi:2012-09-06 03:00:01 Yeu cau: Ban quyen: Tai phan mem:My Family Tree - My Family Tree Download phan mem My Family Tree http://downloadsh.com/downloads-my-family-tree-6057.html

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét